Gulzar group to hold placement drive from Dec 15
- J&K: Two policeman arrested in connection with Budgam youth's killing
- Congress warms up for rally on land bill; launches 'Zameen Wapsi' website
- Railways gearing up to tackle crimes against women: Prabhu
- Alliance of Janata Parivar requires new political line, says Kerala JD(U) faction
- Indian Navy's ships return after participating in 'Operation Rahat'
Gulzar Group of Institutes is organising a placement drive from December 15-22 on the college premises at Khanna, where students from various colleges and institutions of Ludhiana will be able to participate. Renowned companies like CEAT, American Express, Wipro, Genpact, L&T Finance, Maruti Suzuki and TVS will be coming for recruitment. Students from the fields of computer science & engineering, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and business administration can participate.