'Gunday' trailer to be launched at Dubai film fest
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi to file nomination papers from Amethi today
The trailer of Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday', starring Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, will be unveiled at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF).
The much-awaited trailer will be launched on December 13 at the Madinat theatre in the presence of the film's actors Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra along with
director Ali Abbas Zafar, according to an official statement.
'Gunday' will be the first Indian film to have its trailer premier at DIFF, it said.
The film is based in Kolkata during its most unsettled times in the 70s and deals with the inseparable life of Bikram and Bala, who grew from being small time, inconsequential coal
thieves, to becoming the most powerful black marketing mafia men.
Produced by Aditya Chopra, 'Gunday' is slated to release worldwide on February 14 next year.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit