'Gunday' trailer to be launched at Dubai film fest
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The trailer of Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday', starring Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh, will be unveiled at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF).
The much-awaited trailer will be launched on December 13 at the Madinat theatre in the presence of the film's actors Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra along with
director Ali Abbas Zafar, according to an official statement.
'Gunday' will be the first Indian film to have its trailer premier at DIFF, it said.
The film is based in Kolkata during its most unsettled times in the 70s and deals with the inseparable life of Bikram and Bala, who grew from being small time, inconsequential coal
thieves, to becoming the most powerful black marketing mafia men.
Produced by Aditya Chopra, 'Gunday' is slated to release worldwide on February 14 next year.