Gunfight between TMC supporters, 1 injured
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
A clash between supporters of Trinamool Congress on Tuesday morning left one injured. A local TMC supporter Bhola Pal was waylaid and attacked near 4A bus stand at Raigunj in Dinajpore (N). Pal was on his way to Moonlight Club from home in his Black Tata Sumo.
Eyewitnesses said another TMC supporter, Ainul Haque, along with his men, attacked the vehicle. "At least 30 rounds were fired and 20 bombs hurled at the car," said an eyewitness.
Pal was shot in his leg and has also suffered splinter injuries. He was taken to Raigunj District Hospital. Neither Pal nor his associates have lodged a police complaint.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer