Gunfire in Gurgaon's Sunrise Hospital injures two critically
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Armed men today barged into a hospital here and shot at two persons who were undergoing treatment, injuring them seriously.
The men, numbered around seven-eight, barged into the Sunrise Hospital and shot at the duo, identified as Satveer and Jaginger alias Jolly, eyewitnesses said.
They said it could be a case of some property dispute for which the duo were engaged in a legal battle.
The duo have been referred to Medicity hospital in a serious condition.
Police were tight-lipped about the incident.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held