Gunfire in Gurgaon's Sunrise Hospital injures two critically
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Armed men today barged into a hospital here and shot at two persons who were undergoing treatment, injuring them seriously.
The men, numbered around seven-eight, barged into the Sunrise Hospital and shot at the duo, identified as Satveer and Jaginger alias Jolly, eyewitnesses said.
They said it could be a case of some property dispute for which the duo were engaged in a legal battle.
The duo have been referred to Medicity hospital in a serious condition.
Police were tight-lipped about the incident.