Gunfire in Gurgaon's Sunrise Hospital injures two critically
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Armed men today barged into a hospital here and shot at two persons who were undergoing treatment, injuring them seriously.
The men, numbered around seven-eight, barged into the Sunrise Hospital and shot at the duo, identified as Satveer and Jaginger alias Jolly, eyewitnesses said.
They said it could be a case of some property dispute for which the duo were engaged in a legal battle.
The duo have been referred to Medicity hospital in a serious condition.
Police were tight-lipped about the incident.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties