Gur price closes quiet on sporadic buying
- Elections 2014 LIVE: In Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi says her husband Robert Vadra is being maligned
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- Hate speeches: Modi says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
The wholesale Jaggery market closed on a steady note in the national capital today, following small buying against sufficient stocks position. Muzaffarnagar and Muradnagar gur market too finished on previous closing levels in the absence of any worthwhile moving factors.
Marketmen said ample stocks position and small current demand mainly held prices unaltered.
The following are today's quotations per quintal: Gur chakku 2,750-2,850, pedi 2,900-3,000, dhayya 3,000-3,100 and shakkar 3,200-3,300.
Muzaffarnagar: Rasket 2,350-2,400, chakku 2,600-2,750 and khurpa 2,600-2650.
Muradnagar: Pedi 2600-2,650 and dhayya 2,650-2700.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready