Gur price closes quiet on sporadic buying
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
The wholesale Jaggery market closed on a steady note in the national capital today, following small buying against sufficient stocks position. Muzaffarnagar and Muradnagar gur market too finished on previous closing levels in the absence of any worthwhile moving factors.
Marketmen said ample stocks position and small current demand mainly held prices unaltered.
The following are today's quotations per quintal: Gur chakku 2,750-2,850, pedi 2,900-3,000, dhayya 3,000-3,100 and shakkar 3,200-3,300.
Muzaffarnagar: Rasket 2,350-2,400, chakku 2,600-2,750 and khurpa 2,600-2650.
Muradnagar: Pedi 2600-2,650 and dhayya 2,650-2700.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today