Gur prices remain quiet on adequate stocks position
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
The wholesale Jaggery market closed on a quiet note in the national capital today following sufficient ready stocks against demand.
Muzaffarnagar and Muradnagar gur market also finished on previous closing levels on little buying support.
Marketmen said apart from good winter season demand, adequate stocks position in the markets mainly kept prices on previous closing levels.
The following are today's quotations per quintal: Gur chakku 2,600-2,650, pedi 2,650-2,750, dhayya 2,900- 3,000 and shakkar 3,000-3,100.
Muzaffarnagar: Rasket 2,250-2,325, chakku 2,450-2,600 and khurpa 2,275-2375. Muradnagar: Pedi 2,400-2,450 and dhayya 2,500-2550.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18