Gur prices remain quiet on adequate stocks position
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
The wholesale Jaggery market closed on a quiet note in the national capital today following sufficient ready stocks against demand.
Muzaffarnagar and Muradnagar gur market also finished on previous closing levels on little buying support.
Marketmen said apart from good winter season demand, adequate stocks position in the markets mainly kept prices on previous closing levels.
The following are today's quotations per quintal: Gur chakku 2,600-2,650, pedi 2,650-2,750, dhayya 2,900- 3,000 and shakkar 3,000-3,100.
Muzaffarnagar: Rasket 2,250-2,325, chakku 2,450-2,600 and khurpa 2,275-2375. Muradnagar: Pedi 2,400-2,450 and dhayya 2,500-2550.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held