Gurdeep Kohli turns chef
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
After Amrita Raichand, it's television actress Gurdeep Kohli's turn to host a food show. Kohli, who's a hit with kids with her show Best Of Luck Nikki on Disney, will once again be seen catering to them (and their mothers) with her culinary series.
Titled Bachha Party, the actress turned chef will be seen preparing appetising recipes for fussy kids. Being a mother herself, she plans to feature nutritionally balanced recipes that are also visually appealing to kids. The show is set to go on air soon on Zee Khana Khazana.
Bachha Party is one among the many new shows lined up on the channel. It includes Food Ka Mood, which has Chef Gautam Mehrishi, executive chef Sun 'N Sand showcasing step-by-step cooking of three recipes per episodes and ZKK Sunrise, breakfast centric food show that covers recipes from desi parathas to Italian frittatas. The new set of shows are slated to premiere on Zee Khana Khazana from 20th February onwards.
Talking about the content makeover, Amit Nair, Business Head, Zee Khana Khazana, says "In order to take Khana Khazana's culinary journey ahead, we undertook an extensive research and found that daily cooking can get a bit tedious and monotonous. We identified this lacuna as an opportunity to be the solution provider for the Indian homemaker by giving them the recipes and food solutions that will make the daily cooking interesting, simple, quick and delicious."
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within