Gurdwara body, BJP trade charges in political twist to Ponty case
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
He said Hardeep had secured the contract of this cluster service due to his relations with the Delhi government, and close links with Lovely, the then Transport minister.
A government statement on Tuesday said the bus clusters were awarded through an open, transparent and competitive bidding process. "Those who qualified the technical criteria and quoted the lowest were approved," the release said.
Another communique from the DIMTS called the accusations baseless and contrary to facts.
"It is on record that as much as Rs 1.08 crore have already been imposed on AB Grain Spirits Pvt Ltd as penalty (performance shortfall deductions)," the statement read.