Gurdwara body, BJP trade charges in political twist to Ponty case
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
He said Hardeep had secured the contract of this cluster service due to his relations with the Delhi government, and close links with Lovely, the then Transport minister.
A government statement on Tuesday said the bus clusters were awarded through an open, transparent and competitive bidding process. "Those who qualified the technical criteria and quoted the lowest were approved," the release said.
Another communique from the DIMTS called the accusations baseless and contrary to facts.
"It is on record that as much as Rs 1.08 crore have already been imposed on AB Grain Spirits Pvt Ltd as penalty (performance shortfall deductions)," the statement read.