Gurgaon gets Rs 600 cr for development
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
In a major boost to infrastructure development in Gurgaon, Haryana government on Monday approved more than Rs 600 crore for infrastructure development .
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday approved the budget in a meeting of Haryana Urban Development Authority in Chandigarh. Officials said Rs 253.02 crore will be used on storm water drainage from Sectors 81-98 in Gurgaon.
The repair of Surajkund Road at a cost of Rs 85.05 crore was approved . A sum of Rs.34.6 crore will be spent on construction of a flyover at Subhash Chowk along the road from Bhaktawar Chowk to Hero Honda Chowk in Gurgaon and Rs 24.41 crore will be spent on the Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road (IFFCO Chowk to Delhi border).