Gurgaon type development in other Haryana towns: Hooda
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Other towns of Haryana will also be developed like Gurgaon, for which basic amenities are being provided, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said on Friday.
"Delhi Metro has reached Gurgaon and soon it will reach Faridabad. Besides, foundation for extension of Delhi Metro up to Bahadurgarh has also been laid. Rewari-Rohtak railway line has already been commissioned," he said, adding Sonepat-Gohana-Jind rail line is under construction. Hooda was speaking at a panel discussion on 'Uncovering Growth Story of Haryana — Gains, Gaps and Goals'.
"There is also a plan to run Rapid Rail Transit System (RRTS) between Delhi and Panipat. Work of KMP Expressway is in progress," he said.