Gurgaon type development in other Haryana towns: Hooda
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Other towns of Haryana will also be developed like Gurgaon, for which basic amenities are being provided, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said on Friday.
"Delhi Metro has reached Gurgaon and soon it will reach Faridabad. Besides, foundation for extension of Delhi Metro up to Bahadurgarh has also been laid. Rewari-Rohtak railway line has already been commissioned," he said, adding Sonepat-Gohana-Jind rail line is under construction. Hooda was speaking at a panel discussion on 'Uncovering Growth Story of Haryana — Gains, Gaps and Goals'.
"There is also a plan to run Rapid Rail Transit System (RRTS) between Delhi and Panipat. Work of KMP Expressway is in progress," he said.