Gurgaon-Manesar complex: Final plan notified
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
The Haryana government notified the final development plan of Gurgaon-Manesar urban complex having a projected population of 42.5 lakh and a total urbanisable area of 32, 988 hectares. A spokesperson of Haryana Town and Country Planning department on Friday said development plans for major towns and cities in Haryana were being prepared for the projected period (till 2031). "In case the development plan of Gurgaon-Manesar urban complex, residential areas would be developed on the neighbourhood concept, making provisions for community facilities and services in sectors with an average residential density of 250 persons per hectare," he said. The plan has earmarked 16,021 hectares for residential, 1,616 hectares for commercial and 4,613 hectares for industrial purposes.