'Gutthi' to turn 'Kunwari' in 'Boogie Woogie'
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Narendra Modi tukde-tukde kar dega: Rahul Gandhi
- EC notice to Azam for Kargil, other remarks
- Lok Sabha elections: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- April 9 Campaign roundup: Gujarat model "balloon" will burst the same way as 'India Shining', says Rahul
Stand-up comedian Sunil Grover, who tickled the funny bone of the audience as 'Gutthi' on the popular show 'Comedy Nights with Kapil', will now be seen in the role of a Bihari mother- 'Kunwari' in an episode of a dance reality show.
Sunil Grover will be seen in an upcoming episode of the relaunched dance reality show 'Boogie Woogie'.
In the episode, Sunil will be seen essaying a double role as a child named Kaptan and as his Bihari mother Kunwari.
According to sources, as Kaptan he would display three types of dance styles Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and seasonal dance to judges Naved, Javed and Ravi. However, the judges reject him saying he needs some more practice. Later, he comes as the boy's mother Kunwari and seeks to know why her child was rejected.
The episode will be aired on the coming Sunday on Sony Entertainment Television.
- Parties promise homes to people who don’t even own a radio
- 4 years on, Mirchpur village’s Dalits still scared to return
- Delhi-NCR votes today for Lok Sabha polls
- Sebi receives complaints on Ranbaxy trade, seeks data
- BJP’s Kerala hopes start in Kasaragod, centre of divide, Otherwise, it’s still largely bipolar
- Trading at BSE disrupted for second time this week