'Gutthi' to turn 'Kunwari' in 'Boogie Woogie'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Stand-up comedian Sunil Grover, who tickled the funny bone of the audience as 'Gutthi' on the popular show 'Comedy Nights with Kapil', will now be seen in the role of a Bihari mother- 'Kunwari' in an episode of a dance reality show.
Sunil Grover will be seen in an upcoming episode of the relaunched dance reality show 'Boogie Woogie'.
In the episode, Sunil will be seen essaying a double role as a child named Kaptan and as his Bihari mother Kunwari.
According to sources, as Kaptan he would display three types of dance styles Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and seasonal dance to judges Naved, Javed and Ravi. However, the judges reject him saying he needs some more practice. Later, he comes as the boy's mother Kunwari and seeks to know why her child was rejected.
The episode will be aired on the coming Sunday on Sony Entertainment Television.