Gwyneth Paltrow shares money-saving tips
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has shared her best money-saving tips with fans to help them through financial hard times.
The "Iron Man" star has dedicated the latest issue of her Goop com lifestyle newsletter to solving money problems and she shares a website she has used to help organise her own finances, reported Daily Express.
Paltrow also includes an interview with the website's founder and the feature contains tips such as "check your credit report", "attack your debt" and "avoid late payments".
In an accompanying post, she writes, "We found this really cool website/money managing program called LearnVest that helps us think about and organise our money."
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed