Gwyneth Paltrow shares money-saving tips
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has shared her best money-saving tips with fans to help them through financial hard times.
The "Iron Man" star has dedicated the latest issue of her Goop com lifestyle newsletter to solving money problems and she shares a website she has used to help organise her own finances, reported Daily Express.
Paltrow also includes an interview with the website's founder and the feature contains tips such as "check your credit report", "attack your debt" and "avoid late payments".
In an accompanying post, she writes, "We found this really cool website/money managing program called LearnVest that helps us think about and organise our money."