None can do anything ignoring or neglecting me, supporters: Alagiri
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilisers and DMK organising secretary M K Alagiri said nobody could ignore or neglect him and his supporters and do anything.
Participating at a wedding function, Alagiri,who was happy after Madras High Court quashed a non-bailable arrest warrant against his son Durai Dayanidhi and granted him anticipatory bail in the alleged multi-crore illegal granite quarrying scam, also claimed none could win polls without them.
Describing as betrayers those who had left the party after being given positions when DMK was in power, he said such persons who won elections due to the party's hardwork were now claiming they achieved victory due to others.
"Even with our support they cannot win.. we will see if they can win without support in future," he said.
Later when reporters asked him about his speech, he merely said: "I have sown the seed now...wait and see."
- On Day 2 in Amethi, Kejriwal woos Muslims
- After Tytler self-goal, Capt goes on defensive
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police ‘don’t publicise work’
- Togadia ‘hate speech’: EC seeks report, police begin probe
- JuD chief: Hindus safe in Pak unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage