H’bad blasts: Gujarat on high alert, Modi condoles deaths
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
CM Narendra Modi Thursday said he was saddened by the news of bomb blasts in Hyderabad earlier in the day and condoled the loss of lives in the terror attack. "News of blasts in Hyderabad is saddening. My condolences to the families of those who lost their lives. Praying for peace & calm there," he tweeted.
Meanwhile, state police have been put on high alert. "The ATS will be in touch with the Hyderabad police to study the blast and assist if necessary. Our intelligence agency has been asked to work with IB to gather inputs," said DGP Chitranjan Singh.