Habit-forming drugs worth Rs 9.75 lakh seized
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
In a massive police raid at different locations, habit-forming drugs worth Rs 9.75 lakh were seized on Sunday evening. During one such naka at Kesarganj Mandi, Amit Sachdeva, 25, and Rohit, 23, were found carrying a huge plastic bag. On checking, the police found 300 bottles of Rescof syrup in the bag. Later, their godown was checked in which more drugs and injections were found whose retail value was Rs 9 lakh. At another naka, one Parveen Kumar was found in possession of 10,000 capsules and 15,000 tablets of habit-forming drugs, whose market value was Rs 75,000. Cases have been filed under the NDPS Act.