Habit-forming drugs worth Rs 9.75 lakh seized
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
In a massive police raid at different locations, habit-forming drugs worth Rs 9.75 lakh were seized on Sunday evening. During one such naka at Kesarganj Mandi, Amit Sachdeva, 25, and Rohit, 23, were found carrying a huge plastic bag. On checking, the police found 300 bottles of Rescof syrup in the bag. Later, their godown was checked in which more drugs and injections were found whose retail value was Rs 9 lakh. At another naka, one Parveen Kumar was found in possession of 10,000 capsules and 15,000 tablets of habit-forming drugs, whose market value was Rs 75,000. Cases have been filed under the NDPS Act.