Habit-forming drugs worth Rs 9.75 lakh seized
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: DD steady but slow
In a massive police raid at different locations, habit-forming drugs worth Rs 9.75 lakh were seized on Sunday evening. During one such naka at Kesarganj Mandi, Amit Sachdeva, 25, and Rohit, 23, were found carrying a huge plastic bag. On checking, the police found 300 bottles of Rescof syrup in the bag. Later, their godown was checked in which more drugs and injections were found whose retail value was Rs 9 lakh. At another naka, one Parveen Kumar was found in possession of 10,000 capsules and 15,000 tablets of habit-forming drugs, whose market value was Rs 75,000. Cases have been filed under the NDPS Act.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18