Had to learn to love myself before losing weight: Kelly Osbourne
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Singer-actress Kelly Osbourne says loving herself helped her drop over 60 lbs.
The 28-year-old ended up having one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood after dropping losing over 60 lbs, reported Daily Express.
"People think I lost weight and that's what made me happier. That's not true: I had to learn to love myself first. Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy," she said.
"That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it," Osbourne added.
The co-host of E!'s 'Fashion Police', Osbourne makes sure to exercise everyday - something she says has become positively addictive to.
"When I started exercising I couldn't even do one sit-up. By the end of the first week I could do three, and that was a big deal. Now I work out every day and I just don't feel good if I miss it. It's amazing how quickly your fitness builds, but you have to really want it," she added.