Had to learn to love myself before losing weight: Kelly Osbourne
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Singer-actress Kelly Osbourne says loving herself helped her drop over 60 lbs.
The 28-year-old ended up having one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood after dropping losing over 60 lbs, reported Daily Express.
"People think I lost weight and that's what made me happier. That's not true: I had to learn to love myself first. Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy," she said.
"That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it," Osbourne added.
The co-host of E!'s 'Fashion Police', Osbourne makes sure to exercise everyday - something she says has become positively addictive to.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- A Little Bit Of Magic
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed