Had to learn to love myself before losing weight: Kelly Osbourne
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Singer-actress Kelly Osbourne says loving herself helped her drop over 60 lbs.
The 28-year-old ended up having one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood after dropping losing over 60 lbs, reported Daily Express.
"People think I lost weight and that's what made me happier. That's not true: I had to learn to love myself first. Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy," she said.
"That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it," Osbourne added.
The co-host of E!'s 'Fashion Police', Osbourne makes sure to exercise everyday - something she says has become positively addictive to.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words