Had to learn to love myself before losing weight: Kelly Osbourne
- Supreme Court denies bail for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
Singer-actress Kelly Osbourne says loving herself helped her drop over 60 lbs.
The 28-year-old ended up having one of the hottest bodies in Hollywood after dropping losing over 60 lbs, reported Daily Express.
"People think I lost weight and that's what made me happier. That's not true: I had to learn to love myself first. Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy," she said.
"That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it," Osbourne added.
The co-host of E!'s 'Fashion Police', Osbourne makes sure to exercise everyday - something she says has become positively addictive to.
"When I started exercising I couldn't even do one sit-up. By the end of the first week I could do three, and that was a big deal. Now I work out every day and I just don't feel good if I miss it. It's amazing how quickly your fitness builds, but you have to really want it," she added.