'Half naked' Prince Harry immortalised at top gay bar
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Pt Channulal Mishra backs Modi but Bismillah's family won't
A huge mural of a half-naked Prince Harry has been painted at a top London gay club in Charing Cross.
The 28-year-old Royal, currently deployed in Afghanistan, became a hit with homosexuals after being crowned a "gay icon" by QX magazine.
"It probably began when we started seeing him in his army uniform," the Daily Star quoted Club director Chris Amos as saying.
"He's a real man. He's cheeky and sexy but he's also decent.
"That's what makes him a role model for us, as well as being a gay icon," he said.
Amos said revellers are lining up to click themselves with the undies-only image, which was painted by homoerotic artist Mikes Bliss at the Manbar nightclub, the paper said.
Harry's popularity among gay men increased after pics of him playing topless rugby were taken in Afghanistan that was compared to 80s blockbuster 'Top Gun' famous volleyball scene.
His reputation sky rocketed when naked photos of him romping with a blonde in Las Vegas went viral on the web.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota