'Half naked' Prince Harry immortalised at top gay bar
- Gujarat CM: Nitin Patel's name to be announced at 4 pm, has PM backing
- Lockheed Martin will shift fighter aircraft's production line to India, but with a condition
- I had not gone to Pakistan to have lunch: Rajnath Singh in Rajya Sabha
- GST Bill to be introduced in Lok Sabha on August 8 for ratification
- BJP looks for new CM for Gujarat, Patels flex muscles
A huge mural of a half-naked Prince Harry has been painted at a top London gay club in Charing Cross.
The 28-year-old Royal, currently deployed in Afghanistan, became a hit with homosexuals after being crowned a "gay icon" by QX magazine.
"It probably began when we started seeing him in his army uniform," the Daily Star quoted Club director Chris Amos as saying.
"He's a real man. He's cheeky and sexy but he's also decent.
"That's what makes him a role model for us, as well as being a gay icon," he said.
Amos said revellers are lining up to click themselves with the undies-only image, which was painted by homoerotic artist Mikes Bliss at the Manbar nightclub, the paper said.
Harry's popularity among gay men increased after pics of him playing topless rugby were taken in Afghanistan that was compared to 80s blockbuster 'Top Gun' famous volleyball scene.
- Rio Olympics: Yet again, India has managed to look disheveled
- The ecosystem created by GST will facilitate manufacturing hubs
- The problem is not the home minister’s SAARC visit. It is the lack of reflection within
- The incentive to dope
- GST is one of the boldest reforms in post-Independence India
- Like Atal, Advani, Somnath