'Half naked' Prince Harry immortalised at top gay bar
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
A huge mural of a half-naked Prince Harry has been painted at a top London gay club in Charing Cross.
The 28-year-old Royal, currently deployed in Afghanistan, became a hit with homosexuals after being crowned a "gay icon" by QX magazine.
"It probably began when we started seeing him in his army uniform," the Daily Star quoted Club director Chris Amos as saying.
"He's a real man. He's cheeky and sexy but he's also decent.
"That's what makes him a role model for us, as well as being a gay icon," he said.
Amos said revellers are lining up to click themselves with the undies-only image, which was painted by homoerotic artist Mikes Bliss at the Manbar nightclub, the paper said.
Harry's popularity among gay men increased after pics of him playing topless rugby were taken in Afghanistan that was compared to 80s blockbuster 'Top Gun' famous volleyball scene.
His reputation sky rocketed when naked photos of him romping with a blonde in Las Vegas went viral on the web.