Halle Berry asked to pay ex $20,000 in child support
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Actress Halle Berry has been asked by the court to pay ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry USD 20,000 a month in child support.
According to reports, there was never a child support order issued before by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla.
But now the judge has asked Berry to shell out USD 20,000 a month in child support, reported Aceshowbiz.
Berry is still fighting in the court because she wants to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent.
The psychologist noted in the report that Aubrey has personal issues that cast doubt on his ability to raise Nahla.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18