Halle Berry asked to pay ex $20,000 in child support
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Actress Halle Berry has been asked by the court to pay ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry USD 20,000 a month in child support.
According to reports, there was never a child support order issued before by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla.
But now the judge has asked Berry to shell out USD 20,000 a month in child support, reported Aceshowbiz.
Berry is still fighting in the court because she wants to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent.
The psychologist noted in the report that Aubrey has personal issues that cast doubt on his ability to raise Nahla.