Halle Berry asked to pay ex $20,000 in child support
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Actress Halle Berry has been asked by the court to pay ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry USD 20,000 a month in child support.
According to reports, there was never a child support order issued before by a judge during Berry and Aubry's custody battles of four-year-old Nahla.
But now the judge has asked Berry to shell out USD 20,000 a month in child support, reported Aceshowbiz.
Berry is still fighting in the court because she wants to take Nahla with her and fiance Olivier Martinez to live in Paris, France.
Earlier this month, it was determined by a custody evaluator who interviewed both Berry and Aubrey that she is the better parent.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2