Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman to present Oscars
- Manish Sisodia announces key ministries of Delhi Cabinet
- Maken hits back at Sheila Dikshit, says result extension of 2013 mandate
- Voter lists in hand, Hindu Mahasabha looks for Christians, Muslims on Valentine’s Day
- Child, nurse, wife on vacation among 9 killed as train derails
- In Baramati, Narendra Modi says Sharad Pawar a 'helpful veteran leader'
Actresses Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon, who have won Oscars in the past, will present at this year's Academy Awards on February 24.
Berry won the award for her performance in "Monster's Ball" (2001), Bullock for "The Blind Side" (2009), Kidman for "The Hours" (2002) and Witherspoon for "Walk the Line" (2005).
The four join a stellar list of previously announced Oscar presenters including Mark Wahlberg, "Marvel's The Avengers" cast members Robert Downey Jr, Samuel L Jackson, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo.
Last year's winners Jean Dujardin, Christopher Plummer, Octavia Spencer and Meryl Streep will also present at the ceremony.
Others on the list are "Chicago" cast members Richard Gere, Queen Latifah, Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones, special guests Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Daniel Radcliffe, Channing Tatum and Charlize Theron.
Oscars for outstanding film achievements of 2012 will be presented at the Dolby Theatre and will be hosted by Seth MacFarlane.