Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman to present Oscars
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
Actresses Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon, who have won Oscars in the past, will present at this year's Academy Awards on February 24.
Berry won the award for her performance in "Monster's Ball" (2001), Bullock for "The Blind Side" (2009), Kidman for "The Hours" (2002) and Witherspoon for "Walk the Line" (2005).
The four join a stellar list of previously announced Oscar presenters including Mark Wahlberg, "Marvel's The Avengers" cast members Robert Downey Jr, Samuel L Jackson, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo.
Last year's winners Jean Dujardin, Christopher Plummer, Octavia Spencer and Meryl Streep will also present at the ceremony.
Others on the list are "Chicago" cast members Richard Gere, Queen Latifah, Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones, special guests Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Daniel Radcliffe, Channing Tatum and Charlize Theron.
Oscars for outstanding film achievements of 2012 will be presented at the Dolby Theatre and will be hosted by Seth MacFarlane.
- As RSP gets cosy with Cong, CPI asks CPM to keep allies together
- ‘No. of strays in western suburbs 8 times more than in south Mumbai’
- We had three deficits. But credibility deficit was the most difficult to bridge
- Kejriwal in UP: Don’t make the mistake of electing Modi
- Congress first list hits and misses
- BJP’s Haryana dilemma: Rope in Chautala or stick to Bishnoi