Halle Berry to quit acting career?
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Hollywood star Halle Berry is reportedly wanting to quit from showbiz because the negative trappings of fame and celebrity status have de-stabilized her daughter's upbringing.
Berry, 46, who has a four-year-old daughter Nahla with former boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, is apparently willing to give up her career for the sake of her daughter's safety, reported Showbiz spy.
"Now that a court has ruled Halle can't move to France permanently, she feels she's left with no alternative but to quit her career. It may seem pretty dramatic, but Halle doesn't know what else she can do to stop the tabloids writing about her.
"In the last few years, she has worked on only a handful of films, so she can dedicate most of her time to Nahla. She also thought that would make her less of a target for the paparazzi, but with all the drama going on in her personal life that hasn't been the case," a source said.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress