Halle Berry to quit acting career?
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Hollywood star Halle Berry is reportedly wanting to quit from showbiz because the negative trappings of fame and celebrity status have de-stabilized her daughter's upbringing.
Berry, 46, who has a four-year-old daughter Nahla with former boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, is apparently willing to give up her career for the sake of her daughter's safety, reported Showbiz spy.
"Now that a court has ruled Halle can't move to France permanently, she feels she's left with no alternative but to quit her career. It may seem pretty dramatic, but Halle doesn't know what else she can do to stop the tabloids writing about her.
"In the last few years, she has worked on only a handful of films, so she can dedicate most of her time to Nahla. She also thought that would make her less of a target for the paparazzi, but with all the drama going on in her personal life that hasn't been the case," a source said.