Halle Berry to quit acting career?
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Hollywood star Halle Berry is reportedly wanting to quit from showbiz because the negative trappings of fame and celebrity status have de-stabilized her daughter's upbringing.
Berry, 46, who has a four-year-old daughter Nahla with former boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, is apparently willing to give up her career for the sake of her daughter's safety, reported Showbiz spy.
"Now that a court has ruled Halle can't move to France permanently, she feels she's left with no alternative but to quit her career. It may seem pretty dramatic, but Halle doesn't know what else she can do to stop the tabloids writing about her.
"In the last few years, she has worked on only a handful of films, so she can dedicate most of her time to Nahla. She also thought that would make her less of a target for the paparazzi, but with all the drama going on in her personal life that hasn't been the case," a source said.