Halle Berry to quit acting career?
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Hollywood star Halle Berry is reportedly wanting to quit from showbiz because the negative trappings of fame and celebrity status have de-stabilized her daughter's upbringing.
Berry, 46, who has a four-year-old daughter Nahla with former boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, is apparently willing to give up her career for the sake of her daughter's safety, reported Showbiz spy.
"Now that a court has ruled Halle can't move to France permanently, she feels she's left with no alternative but to quit her career. It may seem pretty dramatic, but Halle doesn't know what else she can do to stop the tabloids writing about her.