Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry in fight with current lover
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Ashutosh accuses Kapil Sibal of bribing voters; Modi to file nomination from Vadodara today
- Its image dented, and spread too thin, Aam Aadmi Party struggles in Delhi
- Poll panel stares down Mamata
- Amit Shah CD doctored, BJP writes to poll panel
- LS polls: Amid tight security, voting underway in four NE states
'Cloud Atlas' star Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend and father of her daughter, Gabriel Aubry has been arrested for fighting with her current fiance Olivier Martinez.
The scuffle happened when Aubry came to Berry's house in California to drop off their four-year-old daughter Nahla.
The 36-year-old French-Canadian model Aubry flipped out when Martinez approached him and said to him, 'We have to move on', reported Ace Showbiz.
An angry Aubry reportedly pushed Martinez and tried to punch him in the face, but only managed to hit him in the shoulder when the 46-year-old French actor blocked his punch.
The fight ended with Aubry being pinned to the ground by Martinez and cops being called to the scene.
"There was an incident at Halle Berry's residence earlier today. There was an altercation, and as a result, a party was injured and transported to Cedars Sinai Medical Center," Sergeant Mike Odle of the Los Angeles Police Department said.
Aubry was taken to the hospital by authorities for a broken rib, contusions to the face and a possible head injury.
Martinez, who may have a broken hand and neck injuries was treated in the same hospital emergency room an hour later of his own accord.
Martinez made a citizen's arrest for battery against Aubry.
Following the physical altercation, a judge issued an emergency restraining order against the baby daddy, making him to stay 100 yards away from the former Bond girl, Martinez, and little Nahla.
In their custody battle, a judge was in favour of Aubry in a recent hearing. The judge prevented Berry from moving to Paris with Nahla and Martinez, reasoning that the distance could harm the close relationship between the father and daughter.
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move