Hamilton has regretted Mercedes move, says McLaren
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
The head of McLaren believes Lewis Hamilton rushed into a decision to leave the team and already has had regrets about moving to Formula One rival Mercedes.
Hamilton will end his 14-year association with McLaren at the end of this season after signing a three-year contract with Mercedes, where he will look to add to his solitary world title from 2008.
The Briton made his career choice days after retiring from the Singapore Grand Prix on Sept. 23 with gearbox failure, and McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh says it is always bad to make a decision in the aftermath of a bad race.''
Whitmarsh added on Friday on F1's website that ``I think he has on occasions'' regretted agreeing the move to Mercedes, which has won one race in three seasons.