Tell us: Should govt delay Afzal Guru's hanging?
Agencies : New Delhi, Wed Nov 21 2012, 09:30 hrs
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Afzal Guru, who has been sentenced to death in the December 2001 Parliament attack case by SC, is still awaiting the carrying out of his sentence.
Is the govt justified in delaying the case?
Should the govt delay?