Happy with how Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' is shaping up: Sajid Nadiadwala
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Film producer Sajid Nadiadwala is happy with the performance of debutante actor Tiger Shroff in the yet-to-release 'Heropanti'.
"I am very happy with how the movie is shaping up. I am fulfilling the responsibility given to me 15 years ago by Jackie to train his son. It certainly is a different space, but training it is," Sajid said.
Shooting of the film is still underway. Sajid Nadiadwala first met Tiger 15 years ago when the latter was just five, at the football field and Jackie insisted that he train his son in football.
Under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandsons Entertainment Pvt Ltd (NGEPL), 'Heropanti' is directed by Sabbir Khan, and
stars debutante Tiger Shroff in lead role.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully