Happy with how Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' is shaping up: Sajid Nadiadwala
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Film producer Sajid Nadiadwala is happy with the performance of debutante actor Tiger Shroff in the yet-to-release 'Heropanti'.
"I am very happy with how the movie is shaping up. I am fulfilling the responsibility given to me 15 years ago by Jackie to train his son. It certainly is a different space, but training it is," Sajid said.
Shooting of the film is still underway. Sajid Nadiadwala first met Tiger 15 years ago when the latter was just five, at the football field and Jackie insisted that he train his son in football.
Under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandsons Entertainment Pvt Ltd (NGEPL), 'Heropanti' is directed by Sabbir Khan, and
stars debutante Tiger Shroff in lead role.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership