Happy with how Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' is shaping up: Sajid Nadiadwala
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP may emerge leader, but fall short of magic figure, says Sharad Pawar
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- Snooping row: HC rejects Pradeep Sharma's plea to file FIR against Narendra Modi
- Sonia's assets worth over Rs.9 crore, has given a loan of Rs. 9 lakh to Rahul
Film producer Sajid Nadiadwala is happy with the performance of debutante actor Tiger Shroff in the yet-to-release 'Heropanti'.
"I am very happy with how the movie is shaping up. I am fulfilling the responsibility given to me 15 years ago by Jackie to train his son. It certainly is a different space, but training it is," Sajid said.
Shooting of the film is still underway. Sajid Nadiadwala first met Tiger 15 years ago when the latter was just five, at the football field and Jackie insisted that he train his son in football.
Under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandsons Entertainment Pvt Ltd (NGEPL), 'Heropanti' is directed by Sabbir Khan, and
stars debutante Tiger Shroff in lead role.
It is slated to release on May 16.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies