Happy with how Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' is shaping up: Sajid Nadiadwala
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Film producer Sajid Nadiadwala is happy with the performance of debutante actor Tiger Shroff in the yet-to-release 'Heropanti'.
"I am very happy with how the movie is shaping up. I am fulfilling the responsibility given to me 15 years ago by Jackie to train his son. It certainly is a different space, but training it is," Sajid said.
Shooting of the film is still underway. Sajid Nadiadwala first met Tiger 15 years ago when the latter was just five, at the football field and Jackie insisted that he train his son in football.
Under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandsons Entertainment Pvt Ltd (NGEPL), 'Heropanti' is directed by Sabbir Khan, and
stars debutante Tiger Shroff in lead role.
It is slated to release on May 16.