Happy with how Tiger Shroff's 'Heropanti' is shaping up: Sajid Nadiadwala
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Film producer Sajid Nadiadwala is happy with the performance of debutante actor Tiger Shroff in the yet-to-release 'Heropanti'.
"I am very happy with how the movie is shaping up. I am fulfilling the responsibility given to me 15 years ago by Jackie to train his son. It certainly is a different space, but training it is," Sajid said.
Shooting of the film is still underway. Sajid Nadiadwala first met Tiger 15 years ago when the latter was just five, at the football field and Jackie insisted that he train his son in football.
Under the banner of Nadiadwala Grandsons Entertainment Pvt Ltd (NGEPL), 'Heropanti' is directed by Sabbir Khan, and
stars debutante Tiger Shroff in lead role.
It is slated to release on May 16.