Haqqani advice to Pak army: Look at borders, not politics
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
"The only lashkar in Pakistan that should be legal is the lashkar of Pakistan army and paramilitary forces subject to civilian oversight. There should not be other lashkars, and there shouldn't be other armies or sipahas. As long as those lashkars and sipahas exist, they are a threat to Pakistan... Radicals need to be combated intellectually, ideologically and politically."