Harbhajan Singh to do a cameo in Akshay Kumar's Punjabi film
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh will be making his acting debut in Akshay Kumar's Punjabi film Ba Ji In Problem. The film is produced by Akshay Kumar and Ashvini Yardi's company Grazing Goat Productions.
Details of what exactly is Bhajji's role in the film have not yet been revealed but it's a rather interesting cameo. The producers are also tight lipped about the scene in which he will feature and the lines he will deliver but one thing for sure is that Bhajji will be seen returning to his Punjabi roots and his performance will be no less than a visual treat for his fans.
Bhajji will be filming with Punjabi actors Gippy Grewal and Gurpreet Ghuggi amongst several other big names such as Om Puri in Chandigarh, just before the start of the IPL-6. Speaking about Bhajji's cameo, Ashvini Yardi said, "We're absolutely delighted to have one of the world's best known Punjabis feature in our film Ba Ji in Problem. It's too soon to unveil anything at this stage, but all I can say is that Bhajji's fans are going to be bowled over by his performance."
Ba Ji In Problem will be Grazing Goat's foray into Punjabi cinema after starting with Hindi cinema (OMG! Oh My God) and Marathi cinema (72 Miles and Adhantari).
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held