Harbhajan Singh to do a cameo in Akshay Kumar's Punjabi film
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Cricketer Harbhajan Singh is all set to make his big screen acting debut in Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar's Punjabi production 'Ba Ji in Problem'.
Singh, who is popularly known as Bhajji, will appear in a cameo but it is not yet revealed if he will play his cricketing self or a new character.
The film is produced by Kumar and Ashvini Yardi's company Grazing Goat Productions. The producers are tight lipped about the scene in which he will feature.
"We are absolutely delighted to have one of the world's best known Punjabis feature in 'Ba Ji in Problem'. It is too soon to unveil anything at this stage, but all I can say is that Bhajji's fans are going to be bowled over by his performance," Yardi said in a statement.
The film also stars Punjabi actors Gippy Grewal, Gurpreet Ghuggi, veteran actor Om Puri and will go on floors in Chandigarh, before IPL.