Harendra, Sandhu to play in PGTI C’ship
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Top Chandigarh golfers Harendra Gupta and Ajeetesh Sandhu are few of the big names that will be seen in action during the PGTI Players Championship to be held at Poona Club Golf Course from November 7 to 10. Just a few days ago, Ajeetesh won the DLF Masters title despite the presence of top golfers from India of the likes of Jyoti Randhawa.
The PGTI tournament carries a total prize purse of Rs. 35 lakh. The PGTI Players Championship will be followed by the sixth leg of the 'Volvo World Golf Challenge' on November 11, where local amateurs will compete for berths at the national final.