'Harry Potter' book covers get new look for 15th anniversary
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Harry Potter's publisher Scholastic has revealed the new cover for "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."
Seven new book covers will appear on US paperback editions of the books beginning in September to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the publication of the first book in the series, CBS News reported.
The art for the new editions was created by artist Kazu Kibuishi, who is a "longtime Harry Potter fan," called the opportunity to create new covers for the books "more than a little surreal."
Each of Kibushi's seven new covers depicts "a distinct and memorable moment" from that specific novel.
In case of "Sorcerer's Stone," that moment is young Harry Potter walking with Hagrid down Diagon Alley."