'Harry Potter' book covers get new look for 15th anniversary
- BJP party of fake Ram bhakts, will contest all seats in ’17, says Shiv Sena
- To speed up infra projects, stay out of wildlife clearance, Govt tells SC
- PM woos German investors, promises stable environment
- Koraput lynching: Only 6 policemen to control armed mob of ‘200 villagers’
- It's Official: Hillary Clinton to kick off White house bid
Harry Potter's publisher Scholastic has revealed the new cover for "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."
Seven new book covers will appear on US paperback editions of the books beginning in September to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the publication of the first book in the series, CBS News reported.
The art for the new editions was created by artist Kazu Kibuishi, who is a "longtime Harry Potter fan," called the opportunity to create new covers for the books "more than a little surreal."
Each of Kibushi's seven new covers depicts "a distinct and memorable moment" from that specific novel.
In case of "Sorcerer's Stone," that moment is young Harry Potter walking with Hagrid down Diagon Alley."
Scholastic said that the original art for the series, created by Marie GrandPre, will still feature on the US hardcover and mass-market paperback editions.