Harry Styles autograph to snapper - stay away!
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
One Direction star Harry Styles gave a cheeky note to a photographer who asked for his autograph.
The snapper was waiting to take pictures of Styles outside his home in London and asked him to sign something for his Daughter Ella.
The singer then proceeded to scrawl the joke text onto a piece of cardboard from his car before handing it over, reported Sun Online.
The autograph read: "To Ella, please tell your daddy to go away. Love from Harry x."
Styles, 18, has just returned from a promotional trip to France with the rest of his 1D band mates.
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?
- Lessons to learn from Rio Olympics
- Reminiscing after 70: What were the best decades of independent India?
- Inside Track: No party spirit
- There are systemic flaws and vulnerabilities. But India is on the right path
- Wrestlers lose face, and perhaps an Olympic medal, and NADA its credibility