Harry Styles autograph to snapper - stay away!
- LeT operative Abu Jundal, 6 others sentenced to life in 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case
- J-K Education Minister Naeem Akhtar's house attacked with petrol bombs
- Behind Anandiben's resignation: She was losing grip, rise of Amit Shah deepened the divide
- You perform and there will never be injustice done to you: Modi to Narsingh
- GST in Rajya Sabha Wednesday, Congress issues whip and shubhkamna
One Direction star Harry Styles gave a cheeky note to a photographer who asked for his autograph.
The snapper was waiting to take pictures of Styles outside his home in London and asked him to sign something for his Daughter Ella.
The singer then proceeded to scrawl the joke text onto a piece of cardboard from his car before handing it over, reported Sun Online.
The autograph read: "To Ella, please tell your daddy to go away. Love from Harry x."
Styles, 18, has just returned from a promotional trip to France with the rest of his 1D band mates.
- Atrocities against Dalits are a carryover Congress must account for, instead of defaming BJP
- It was in Mahasweta Devi’s varied imagination that she could live out her dreams
- Crimes against Dalits are increasing, the state has time and again let them down
- Raja Mandala: The Trump inversion
- All child labour should have been outlawed, with no exceptions
- How protection of the cow has come to mean oppression of the Dalits