Harry Styles autograph to snapper - stay away!
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
One Direction star Harry Styles gave a cheeky note to a photographer who asked for his autograph.
The snapper was waiting to take pictures of Styles outside his home in London and asked him to sign something for his Daughter Ella.
The singer then proceeded to scrawl the joke text onto a piece of cardboard from his car before handing it over, reported Sun Online.
The autograph read: "To Ella, please tell your daddy to go away. Love from Harry x."
Styles, 18, has just returned from a promotional trip to France with the rest of his 1D band mates.