Harry Styles autograph to snapper - stay away!
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
One Direction star Harry Styles gave a cheeky note to a photographer who asked for his autograph.
The snapper was waiting to take pictures of Styles outside his home in London and asked him to sign something for his Daughter Ella.
The singer then proceeded to scrawl the joke text onto a piece of cardboard from his car before handing it over, reported Sun Online.
The autograph read: "To Ella, please tell your daddy to go away. Love from Harry x."
Styles, 18, has just returned from a promotional trip to France with the rest of his 1D band mates.