Harry Styles autograph to snapper - stay away!
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
One Direction star Harry Styles gave a cheeky note to a photographer who asked for his autograph.
The snapper was waiting to take pictures of Styles outside his home in London and asked him to sign something for his Daughter Ella.
The singer then proceeded to scrawl the joke text onto a piece of cardboard from his car before handing it over, reported Sun Online.
The autograph read: "To Ella, please tell your daddy to go away. Love from Harry x."
Styles, 18, has just returned from a promotional trip to France with the rest of his 1D band mates.