Harry Styles buys 100,000 pound car
- Bihar polls: Jitan Ram Manjhi announces alliance with BJP
- NSCN-K plans revenge attack; high alert sounded across Northeast
- Pak Senate slams Modi's remarks, passes resolution
- Parrikar says those who 'fear India's new posture' have started reacting
- Airtel calls it ‘standard solution’, but experts say 'spy code' is illegal
One Direction singer Harry Styles, who owns an Audi R8 and a Range Rover Sport, has splashed out on a new Porsche for himself and one for his father.
Styles has bought the 100,000 pound car as a birthday gift to himself.
The singer turned 19 on February 1 and marked the occasion by splashing on a red Porsche Caymen S, which is currently being customised to suit his tastes, reported Daily Star.
Styles was initially buying the car for his father but fell in love with it and so ordered for two.
"Harry is besotted by cars and loves the Porsche brand after test driving a few. He has bought a 100,000 pound Carrera from a car dealer near his dad's home in Sale, Manchester. It is black with tinted black windows, Harry said it was a present for his dad.
"Harry also ordered a brand new factory made red Cayman S for himself. He's having it customised with all the extras including a six speaker Bose surround sound, heated seats and installing a telephone," a source said.