Harry Styles buys 100,000 pound car
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
One Direction singer Harry Styles, who owns an Audi R8 and a Range Rover Sport, has splashed out on a new Porsche for himself and one for his father.
Styles has bought the 100,000 pound car as a birthday gift to himself.
The singer turned 19 on February 1 and marked the occasion by splashing on a red Porsche Caymen S, which is currently being customised to suit his tastes, reported Daily Star.
Styles was initially buying the car for his father but fell in love with it and so ordered for two.
"Harry is besotted by cars and loves the Porsche brand after test driving a few. He has bought a 100,000 pound Carrera from a car dealer near his dad's home in Sale, Manchester. It is black with tinted black windows, Harry said it was a present for his dad.
"Harry also ordered a brand new factory made red Cayman S for himself. He's having it customised with all the extras including a six speaker Bose surround sound, heated seats and installing a telephone," a source said.
- School kids ‘adopt’ spotted deer at Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Jain trust gets HC caveat to ordain minor as sadhu
- Time to help Zaheer make the decision: Prasad
- BMC in a ‘tearing’ hurry as poll code kicks in
- Two men shot at in Tilak Nagar, different versions puzzle police
- Shami makes most of lively wicket
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express