Harry Styles to introduce Taylor Swift to parents?
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
One Direction star Harry Styles is reportedly planning to introduce his new girlfriend, country singer Taylor Swift, to his parents.
Styles, 19, and Swift, 22, who split earlier this year, are said to have rekindled their romance, reported Sun online.
Styles has invited Swift to a party in New York which will also be attended by his parents.
"He has been very hush-hush about Taylor but this is the perfect chance to introduce her to them," a source said.
Styles and Swift had separated after the former was caught kissing a model.
The young Brit recently even joined Swift's mother as he sat in the audience to watch her perform on the US X Factor.
Swift has been previously linked to Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chord Overstreet, John Mayer and Conor Kennedy.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress