Harry Styles to introduce Taylor Swift to parents?
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
One Direction star Harry Styles is reportedly planning to introduce his new girlfriend, country singer Taylor Swift, to his parents.
Styles, 19, and Swift, 22, who split earlier this year, are said to have rekindled their romance, reported Sun online.
Styles has invited Swift to a party in New York which will also be attended by his parents.
"He has been very hush-hush about Taylor but this is the perfect chance to introduce her to them," a source said.
Styles and Swift had separated after the former was caught kissing a model.
The young Brit recently even joined Swift's mother as he sat in the audience to watch her perform on the US X Factor.
Swift has been previously linked to Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chord Overstreet, John Mayer and Conor Kennedy.