Harry Styles to introduce Taylor Swift to parents?
- Angry Priyanka Gandhi hits back at opponents, says her husband Robert Vadra is being 'maligned'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: UPA will hold together even in defeat, says Sharad Pawar
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Modi says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
One Direction star Harry Styles is reportedly planning to introduce his new girlfriend, country singer Taylor Swift, to his parents.
Styles, 19, and Swift, 22, who split earlier this year, are said to have rekindled their romance, reported Sun online.
Styles has invited Swift to a party in New York which will also be attended by his parents.
"He has been very hush-hush about Taylor but this is the perfect chance to introduce her to them," a source said.
Styles and Swift had separated after the former was caught kissing a model.
The young Brit recently even joined Swift's mother as he sat in the audience to watch her perform on the US X Factor.
Swift has been previously linked to Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chord Overstreet, John Mayer and Conor Kennedy.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready