Harry Styles to introduce Taylor Swift to parents?
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
One Direction star Harry Styles is reportedly planning to introduce his new girlfriend, country singer Taylor Swift, to his parents.
Styles, 19, and Swift, 22, who split earlier this year, are said to have rekindled their romance, reported Sun online.
Styles has invited Swift to a party in New York which will also be attended by his parents.
"He has been very hush-hush about Taylor but this is the perfect chance to introduce her to them," a source said.
Styles and Swift had separated after the former was caught kissing a model.
The young Brit recently even joined Swift's mother as he sat in the audience to watch her perform on the US X Factor.
Swift has been previously linked to Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chord Overstreet, John Mayer and Conor Kennedy.