Harsimrat warns ‘corrupt officers’ in CM constituency
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Arvind Kejriwal set to launch Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha poll campaign tomorrow at Rohtak
- Mata Amritanandamayi dismiss allegations against her ashram
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Sushma Swaraj on Rahul Gandhi's anti-graft efforts: Sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali
Bathinda MP Harsimrat Kaur Badal on Tuesday said the funds issued by the state government was not being utilised properly and "many works are lying pending for small reasons."
Harsimrat, who met the masses during sangat darshans in various villages of Lambi - Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal's constituency and which also falls in her parliamentary constituency, also received complaints against "corrupt officers."
"Hun khan peen da kam band ho jana hai (the corrupt practices will end soon)," she said.
Harsimrat, the daughter-in-law of the CM, however, said she will oversee the public works undertaken in the area so that "the electorate is not cheated by the corrupt officers."
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express