Harsimrat warns ‘corrupt officers’ in CM constituency
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Bathinda MP Harsimrat Kaur Badal on Tuesday said the funds issued by the state government was not being utilised properly and "many works are lying pending for small reasons."
Harsimrat, who met the masses during sangat darshans in various villages of Lambi - Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal's constituency and which also falls in her parliamentary constituency, also received complaints against "corrupt officers."
"Hun khan peen da kam band ho jana hai (the corrupt practices will end soon)," she said.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.