Haryana again: 3 fresh rape cases
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
In further embarrassment to the Haryana government, three more rape incidents, including two of minor girls, came to light on Saturday.
While a 20-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour at Sikri village in Ballabgarh area of Faridabad district on Friday, the two other girls, including a Dalit, were allegedly gangraped in two different incidents in Hisar and Bhiwani districts.
In the Faridabad incident, the accused Parvinder sneaked into victim's house in her father's absence, gave her sedative-laced food and raped her, the police said.
"We are waiting for the victim's medical report after which a case will be lodged," they said.
Meanwhile, four youths allegedly raped a 16-year-old Dalit girl at her house in Hisar on November 3 while her parents were away, but the victim informed her family about the incident on Friday.
The girl's father said that the accused had threatened to eliminate his family "if we approach the police".
In another case, a 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by three youths in the Dadri sub-division of Bhiwani on November 8.
With PTI inputs