Haryana DGP dismisses constable for molestation
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
Taking a serious note of the incident of eve teasing of a minor girl allegedly by a constable of Haryana Armed Police in Ambala, the state Director General of Police Shriniwas Vashisht today dismissed him with immediate effect.
"If anybody is found indulging in such activities, similar action would be taken against him," Vashisht said, adding that the constable Sunil Kumar had been found guilty of eve teasing a girl in Ambala last week.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages