Haryana DGP dismisses constable for molestation
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Taking a serious note of the incident of eve teasing of a minor girl allegedly by a constable of Haryana Armed Police in Ambala, the state Director General of Police Shriniwas Vashisht today dismissed him with immediate effect.
"If anybody is found indulging in such activities, similar action would be taken against him," Vashisht said, adding that the constable Sunil Kumar had been found guilty of eve teasing a girl in Ambala last week.
Vashisht said that all employees of Haryana Police should discharge their duties with honesty by understanding the moral values.