Haryana govt announces Rs 4,000 ex-gratia for roadways staff
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
In a Diwali bonanza to Class III and IV employees of Haryana Roadways, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday announced an enhanced ex-gratia of Rs 4,000 instead of bonus for 2011-12. The amount was Rs 3,500 last year.
Three vehile snatchers nabbed in haryana
Lucknow: Three persons, who allegedly looted an assistant commandant of CRPF of his SUV and kidnapped two of his relatives from Mathura district in Uttar Pradesh were nabbed in Palwal district of Haryana early on Monday. A join team of Mathura and palwal police officials arrested the three robbers and recovered the vehicle and other valuables, said Mathura SSP NR Padmaja. She said that the gang looted CRPF assistant commandant Narendra Singh and seven of his family members in Chhata area of Mathura when they were on their way to their native place in Farrukhabad district from Delhi.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress