Haryana govt announces Rs 4,000 ex-gratia for roadways staff
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
In a Diwali bonanza to Class III and IV employees of Haryana Roadways, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Monday announced an enhanced ex-gratia of Rs 4,000 instead of bonus for 2011-12. The amount was Rs 3,500 last year.
Three vehile snatchers nabbed in haryana
Lucknow: Three persons, who allegedly looted an assistant commandant of CRPF of his SUV and kidnapped two of his relatives from Mathura district in Uttar Pradesh were nabbed in Palwal district of Haryana early on Monday. A join team of Mathura and palwal police officials arrested the three robbers and recovered the vehicle and other valuables, said Mathura SSP NR Padmaja. She said that the gang looted CRPF assistant commandant Narendra Singh and seven of his family members in Chhata area of Mathura when they were on their way to their native place in Farrukhabad district from Delhi.