Haryana govt to purchase school desks for Rs 100 cr: Edu minister
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rajesh Uppal from Maruti Suzuki India Limited said that with an aim to motivate talented students, the company will provide special cash scholarships to outstanding students who scored positions in 10th and 12th standards. The company will also take care of health needs of the children and talks are in progress with Haryana Health Department in this regard.