Haryana govt to purchase school desks for Rs 100 cr: Edu minister
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Rajesh Uppal from Maruti Suzuki India Limited said that with an aim to motivate talented students, the company will provide special cash scholarships to outstanding students who scored positions in 10th and 12th standards. The company will also take care of health needs of the children and talks are in progress with Haryana Health Department in this regard.