Haryana rape case: 6-year-old gangraped in Gurgaon
- Tanzanian student was not stripped, paraded naked: K'taka Home Minister
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi move SC challenging Delhi HC order
- Budget session of Parliament to begin on Feb 23; Jaitley hopeful of GST
- Suspended UP chief engineer Yadav Singh arrested, Congress, BJP say probe links
- Will stand by Pakistan if it acts on terror: Rajnath Singh
A six-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by two youth at Laxman Vihar in Sector 5 of Gurgaon in Hayana.
She was raped by the two accused yesterday when she was playing near her house, SHO Harinder Singh said on Friday.
The accused are in the age group of 20-22 years.
The duo has been arrested and were identified as Chotu alias Ravi Das and Naresh, who live close to the victim's residence in a rented accommodation, Singh said.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism