Has Irfan Pathan, Narendra Modi Gujarat Assembly elections 'hug' ended the schism that existed between the BJP and minority community?
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi pulled of a big surprise by getting top India cricketer Irfan Pathan to share the stage with him while campaigning for Gujarat Assembly elections.
Does that signal the Muslim community is divided on support to Modi - once it was virtually 100% against the saffron strongman?
Does it mean Muslims have achieved 'closure' on the Gujarat riots and are willing to 'move on' ? You tell us.