Has Irfan Pathan, Narendra Modi Gujarat Assembly elections 'hug' ended the schism that existed between the BJP and minority community?
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi pulled of a big surprise by getting top India cricketer Irfan Pathan to share the stage with him while campaigning for Gujarat Assembly elections.
Does that signal the Muslim community is divided on support to Modi - once it was virtually 100% against the saffron strongman?
Does it mean Muslims have achieved 'closure' on the Gujarat riots and are willing to 'move on' ? You tell us.