Has Irfan Pathan, Narendra Modi Gujarat Assembly elections 'hug' ended the schism that existed between the BJP and minority community?
- A life full of tension is bad, spend quality time with family: PM Modi to bureaucrats
- IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maharashtra govt tells High Court
- Dharamvira Gandhi removed as Parliamentary party leader of AAP
- Video: Giriraj Singh denies he met PM Modi and cried
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi pulled of a big surprise by getting top India cricketer Irfan Pathan to share the stage with him while campaigning for Gujarat Assembly elections.
Does that signal the Muslim community is divided on support to Modi - once it was virtually 100% against the saffron strongman?
Does it mean Muslims have achieved 'closure' on the Gujarat riots and are willing to 'move on' ? You tell us.