John Abraham marries girlfriend Priya Runchal in LA
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
'Madras Cafe' actor John Abraham has secretly tied the knot with his girlfriend of three years Priya Runchal at a private ceremony in Los Angeles.
The news was confirmed by the actor himself, who in a New Year message on Twitter, added his surname Abraham to Priya.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed 2014! May this year bring you love, good fortune and joy. Love, John and Priya Abraham— John Abraham (@TheJohnAbraham) January 2, 2014
John Abraham, who was holidaying in the US with Priya, is said to have tied the knot there with only family and close friends in attendance.
John Abraham, who was in a very long relationship with Bipasha Basu for nine years, has talked about his marriage plans in his interviews earlier. He had said he is a very impulsive guy and could get married anytime.
John Abraham met investment banker Priya in 2010 at a common gym where they both trained in Mumbai.
Actress-singer Sophie Choudry took to Twitter to wish the newly weds.
"Congrats John Abraham... Wish you and Priya all the happiness in the world!! God bless... Lots of love."
Balaji CEO, Tanuj Garg, also wished John and Priya. "Congratulations John Abraham! All my best." (With PTI inputs)