Is Priyanka Chopra ignoring Shah Rukh Khan?
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Priyanka Chopra, who is known to be very close to her Don co-star Shah Rukh Khan, has been avoiding her good friend off late.
If reports are to be believed Priyanka Chopra has opted out of Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year and given dates for Ekta Kapoor's Milan Talkies.
The actress, who is currently shooting for Gunday and Zanjeer remake, will begin shooting for Milan Talkies opposite Imran Khan in September. It was the same time Farah Khan directed movie was to begin shoot too.
Reports are that the makers of Happy New Year are now in search of a new face opposite SRK and Abhishek Bachchan.
Priyanka and Shah Rukh Khan have in the past worked together in the Don series. Priyanka also made a cameo appearance in SRK's home production RA.One. Let's see when do we get to see this hit pair on screen again.