Is Priyanka Chopra ignoring Shah Rukh Khan?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Priyanka Chopra, who is known to be very close to her Don co-star Shah Rukh Khan, has been avoiding her good friend off late.
If reports are to be believed Priyanka Chopra has opted out of Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year and given dates for Ekta Kapoor's Milan Talkies.
The actress, who is currently shooting for Gunday and Zanjeer remake, will begin shooting for Milan Talkies opposite Imran Khan in September. It was the same time Farah Khan directed movie was to begin shoot too.
Reports are that the makers of Happy New Year are now in search of a new face opposite SRK and Abhishek Bachchan.
Priyanka and Shah Rukh Khan have in the past worked together in the Don series. Priyanka also made a cameo appearance in SRK's home production RA.One. Let's see when do we get to see this hit pair on screen again.