Is Priyanka Chopra ignoring Shah Rukh Khan?
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Priyanka Chopra, who is known to be very close to her Don co-star Shah Rukh Khan, has been avoiding her good friend off late.
If reports are to be believed Priyanka Chopra has opted out of Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year and given dates for Ekta Kapoor's Milan Talkies.
The actress, who is currently shooting for Gunday and Zanjeer remake, will begin shooting for Milan Talkies opposite Imran Khan in September. It was the same time Farah Khan directed movie was to begin shoot too.
Reports are that the makers of Happy New Year are now in search of a new face opposite SRK and Abhishek Bachchan.
Priyanka and Shah Rukh Khan have in the past worked together in the Don series. Priyanka also made a cameo appearance in SRK's home production RA.One. Let's see when do we get to see this hit pair on screen again.