Hate, lies and triple murder
- Stolen passports, missing debris fuel fears of foul play
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
A Patna police team reached Delhi on December 15 and learnt from Rintu's wife that he had fled to Canada that very day. He has been to Canada before and has contacts there. Patna SP Amrit Raj said Rintu had planned ahead and got a visa ready.
Police have sought the Centre's help and are confident Rintu cannot stay in Canada very long. "We have got his visa and passport details and also the numbers of his Canada acquaintances," the DIG said. "Once the information reaches the Canadian establishment, it will be tough for Rintu to stay there."