HC orders removal of NOIDA chairman, CEO over old charges
Express News Service : Allahabad, Fri Nov 09 2012, 10:22 hrs
- Breaking: Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
After the BSP government took over in 2007, an FIR was registered against them, and the officers suspended. However, their suspensions was revoked around the time the term of the BSP government was coming to an end.