HC quashes order against Pooja Bhatt
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Preview: Former champs lock horns in heavyweight clash
In a relief to producer and actor Pooja Bhatt, the Bombay High Court has quashed an order of a lower court to initiate criminal proceedings against her for alleged obscenity over the poster of her 2005 film Rog. Bhatt was charged with criminal conspiracy and for public display or exhibition of obscene material. Justice K U Chandiwal quashed the 2010 order of the sessions court directing initiation of criminal proceedings against Bhatt.