HC refuses to quash allotment of plot to Mahindra & Mahindra
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
The Bombay High Court has dismissed a petition filed by a company, Zenith Metaplast Pvt Ltd, seeking allotment of a three-acre plot in Nashik to itself and cancellation of adjacent plots alloted to Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd and an industrialist.
The court observed that the Maharashtra government and Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) had acted in the interests of the state while allotting the adjacent plots admeasuring 17 acres and six acres to Mahindra & Mahindra and Nashik-based industrialist Abhay Kulkarni respectively. Zenith Metaplast also sought a writ of certiorari to quash the communications dated December 16, 2005 and June 22, 2006.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today