HC reserves order on Noida appointments
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Elections LIVE 2014: Modi says Rahul, Sonia, Vadra, Priyanka (RSVP) model looted India
The Allahabad High Court on Thursday reserved its judgment on a petition challenging the appointment of Noida chairman Rakesh Bahadur and chief executive officer Sanjeev Saran by the Samajwadi Party government. The petition, filed by Madhav Samaj Nirman Samiti, a social organisation, had alleged that the two officials were involved in financial bungling during their previous tenure (between 2005 and 2007, when the SP government was in power) on the same posts.